- Let attendees know about you, what products or services you will be displaying or announce show specials.
- Update or edit your profile information below. (Email Address and Reference Number used to reserve your booth space are required to modify a registration.)
Provide your customers, clients and guest an invitation to visit your booth for FREE on Monday, October 17, and to take advantage of the FREE training that is also being offered that day through our Expo Education Pavilions.
- Email Text (MS Word)
- Web Graphics / Advertisements
- Customizable Web Ads
(PSD and GIF files)
- General Web Ad
- Mark Your Calendar Ads (two options)
- Education Pavilion Flyer — Coming Soon!
- General Flyer
We also incourage you to use social media to build excitement about your participation before, during and after the show. We have provided some sample tweets and post below.
- Visit our booth, [NUMBER], at #BSDExpo to learn how we can help you with [SUBJECT]! @IntlCodeCouncil
- We're going to #BSDExpo in Kansas City, October 16-17. Be sure to stop by our booth and say hello! @IntlCodeCouncil
Artwork Guidelines are now available. (File updated 7/7/16)
The Service Manual is now available!
Lead retrieval Information.