Hearings schedule will be posted in September 2018.
The 2018 code development process continues immediately after the ICC Annual Conference with the Public Comment Hearings. The hearings provide an opportunity for participants to influence the 2021 I-Codes, the most widely-used and adopted set of building safety codes in the world. At the hearings, Governmental Member Voting Representatives vote on hundreds of proposed code changes on behalf of their respective jurisdictions. The 2018 Group A International Codes include:
- International Building Code® (IBC®)—IBC-E, IBC-FS, IBC-G
- International Fire Code® (IFC®)
- International Fuel Gas Code® (IFGC®)
- International Mechanical Code® (IMC®)
- International Plumbing Code® (IPC®)
- International Property Maintenance Code® (IPMC®)
- International Private Sewage Disposal Code® (IPSDC®)
- International Residential Code® (IRC®)—IRC-M, IRC-P
- International Swimming Pool and Spa Code® (ISPSC®)
- International Wildland-Urban Interface Code® (IWUIC®)
- International Zoning Code® (IZC®)
For details about the code development process, download these infographics: How It Works and By the Numbers.